WHAT ARE WE DOING DIFFERENTLY SINCE COVID-19?Forest Hills, NY
At Gentle Touch Dental Care, your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance.
To ensure your health and the health of our staff, we take the following Safety Protocols.
- Patients are pre-screened for appointments regarding any COVID symptoms.
- Every patient will have their temperature taken upon arriving at the office. Then, wash their hands.
- Air purifiers with HEPA filters are running in every room.
- Windows remain open to allow fresh air to enter the office.
- Patients are not kept sitting in the waiting room. We seat you in a treatment room as soon as you finish washing your hands.
- We continue to use all Universal Precautions on all patients. We steam sterilize and document all non-disposable instruments and test our sterilizers every week to make sure they are working properly.
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information as warranted.Thank you for your patronage.
Partial dentures are one of the most cost-friendly and effective options for replacing missing teeth. They can either be removable or fixed dentures. This is a guide on what partial dentures are, their benefits, and how to care for them.Partial dentures, commonly known as partials, are artificial replacement teeth that replace a patient's missing teeth.…